The latest insolvency statistics for both companies and individuals for July to September 2019 have been released.
The total of both company and individual insolvencies have increased slightly in comparison with Q2 of 2019.
Here is a summary of the key data which applies to insolvencies occurring within England and Wales:
- Administrations have reached their highest quarterly level since Q1 2014, continuing recent patterns of growth.
- Underlying creditors’ voluntary liquidations have reached their highest quarterly since Q1 2012.
- Compulsory liquidations have fallen for the third successive quarter to their lowest level since Q4 2017.
- Total individual insolvencies remain at their highest quarterly levels since 2010.
- There has been an increase in individual voluntary arrangements.
- Bankruptcies fell both in comparison to the previous quarter and the same quarter last year.
You can see the full release of insolvency statistics set out in various formats and tables below:
For more information or advice on this or any other insolvency-related issue, you can contact Head of Insolvency and qualified Insolvency Practitioner, Annabel Whittaker on 0115 9 100 256 or send her an email.
Posted on November 11, 2019