As we’ve communicated throughout this outbreak, our key priority is the safety of our clients, colleagues and visitors.
All our legal teams are available to provide assistance by video call, phone call and email. Full details of all our teams’ direct phone numbers and email addresses can be found on the Our People page.
The majority of our colleagues are working from home, and only in our offices for specific tasks which cannot be carried out from home. Our buildings have been risk assessed and we believe them to be COVID-Secure. We are:
- Asking colleagues to either scan the QR code on the NHS COVID-19 App or sign in our book (to assist with tracking and tracing)
- Limiting the number of people in the office
- Maintaining social distancing
- Regular cleaning
- Making hand sanitiser available.
- Wearing face coverings in communal areas e.g. stairs
Helping Us to Help You
We are working hard to minimise any disruption for you but some matters may take slightly longer than normal.
To help us to provide you with the outstanding service you expect:
- Please give us as much notice as possible for any help or advice you need.
- As cheques are currently more difficult to process, please make payments promptly and electronically where possible.
- Any post is being processed and sent to colleagues regularly- but where possible, please use email.
Our main phone number 0115 9 100 200 remains open during normal working hours. To contact a member of our team directly, please call their direct phone number or email available on our Our People page.
We will, of course, keep the information and guidance on this page under constant review, and our website will be updated if our working practices change further.
We hope you all stay safe and healthy, and thank you for your patience and understanding at this unique time.
How to contact us
Phone: 0115 9 100 200 or by calling the direct number of our team members listed here.
I need legal advice for my business on the effects of Coronavirus
We know that the uncertainty and consequences that surround Coronavirus are a worry to many people in business. It may be that you are concerned about your people, commercial contracts, or even the ongoing viability of your business.
I need legal advice for myself and my family
We also know that you may be feeling anxious in the current climate. If you have any personal legal concerns or queries whether that’s on Wills & estate planning, probate & estate administration, moving house, a personal legal dispute or a personal injury compensation claim, please contact a member of our team, call 0115 9 100 200 or click here to send an email.
Posted on July 16, 2020