Our key priority will always be the safety of our colleagues, clients and visitors as we continue to minimise the risks of COVID-19.
Following the latest Government guidance, the majority of our colleagues are working at home, and only in our COVID secure offices for specific tasks which cannot be carried out from home.
We provide our colleagues with all the necessary tech and other equipment to ensure you continue to receive an outstanding experience.
Visiting Our Office
In most cases, meetings will take place virtually or over the phone. Where meetings cannot be carried out virtually, we may be able to arrange a face-to-face meeting at 4-8 Regent Street with the following measures in place:
- Face coverings must be worn inside our offices (unless you are exempt) and spares are available if you have not got your own
- Maintaining social distancing and not shaking hands
- You will need to scan the NHS QR code and/or sign in to assist NHS Test and Trace
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use before and after each meeting
- Meeting room windows will be open to improve ventilation so please wrap up warm
- Meeting rooms will be sanitised before and after each meeting
- We invite you to please take a lateral flow test on the day of the meeting.
Please contact us and do not visit our offices if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You or someone you live with has recently tested positive for COVID-19
- You have or someone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19, or feel generally unwell
- You have been advised by the NHS to self-isolate.
Delivering Documents & Post
We also continue to receive post, but it’s often quicker and easier to use e-mail where possible. We no longer use the DX service.
If you would prefer to hand-deliver a letter or documents, please use the letterbox at 20 Regent Street which is checked at least twice each day.
How To Contact Us
All our legal teams are available to provide assistance by video call, phone call and email.
Phone: 0115 9 100 200 or by calling the direct number of our team members listed here.
Alternatively, complete our contact form which will be quickly directed to the appropriate team member.
Posted on December 13, 2021