Actons provides a range of practical, helpful and expertly delivered legal services to individuals, small to medium sized businesses, owner and family managed businesses and charities, through to larger national organisations – some of which are household names.
To achieve this, we recruit, train and develop the best lawyers and business support professionals available. The size and structure of the business means that you’ll get to be involved in a broad mix of activities – practical application of the law is just the beginning. As an example, we actively encourage our trainees to become involved in our community work through our CSR committee.
Trainee solicitors start a two year training period usually in September. The successful candidates are required to have a 2:1 or 1st class degree (not necessarily in Law) and to have successfully completed the LPC before starting the training contract.
What you’ll get
- Experience across a broad range of legal services
- Open and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to get ‘stuck in’ with client work
What do we want?
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Willingness to learn
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Confident, courteous communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team