We continually strive to provide an excellent standard of service.
As a demonstration of our commitment, we will:
- Be professional and friendly.
- Ensure that we fully understand the matter which you need our assistance with and your desired outcome.
- Explain in writing the services we will provide to you to, any relevant time scale we will work to and provide timely progress updates.
- Confirm in writing the name of the person who will deal with your matter and how you can contact them during office hours or leave a message for them outside office hours.
- Confirm in writing our fee and charging structures, our best estimate of the fee for your matter and the other terms on which we will act for you.
- Provide invoices that clearly explain the services we have provided and the sum invoiced.
- Explain in writing what you can do if at any time you are not satisfied with the way your matter is being dealt with.
- Ensure that you fully understand the legal issues relevant to your matter, and provide advice in a format that suits you.
- Respond to your communications to us, or acknowledge them providing a timeframe for a response, wherever possible within one working day.
- Respond to your communications within any reasonable timeframe that you request.
- Discuss with you as soon as reasonably possible if it becomes apparent that our original fee estimate will be exceeded.
- Survey our clients and welcome their opinions to find out how satisfied they are with us.
- Test ourselves with ‘mystery shopper’ and other client care exercises.
- Maintain the resources required to provide an excellent standard of service.
- Ensure that our staff are properly trained and to provide a positive working environment for them.
- Maintain our externally audited ISO 9001 accreditation.
In return, to allow us to provide you with an excellent service, we need you to co-operate with our reasonable requests.