If you have had an accident and been injured in a shop, restaurant or coffee shop, we can help you make a claim for compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
If you’ve had an accident or been injured, please contact our expert team of personal injury lawyers for a no-obligation discussion.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside, outside in the car park, on a forecourt or uneven surface outside
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
- Falling down stairs or escalators due to poor lighting, broken hand rails or uneven steps
- Burns from scalding liquid
- Faulty machinery or fixtures e.g. defective hand driers or collapsing chairs
- Damaged teeth on foreign objects in food.
Get in touch today
Ask a question
"You have been so helpful and supportive and I sometimes think if I had gone to another solicitors firm they might not have gone as far as you have with the case. So I just want to say again thank you both ever so much for all your help I really do appreciate it."Ms R P, Leeds
"My claim has been going on for 3 years but Heidi has been very supportive and informative throughout the whole process, Thank you so much to the team for making this happen!"Hetulkumar Vara
"For Actons, ‘client care is always at the forefront of its work’."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"I used Actons solicitors when I had an accident, I was highly satisfied with the work on the case they did I was put at ease from start to finish, they explained everything that was going on and advised me what I had to do. I would definitely use them again if need be."Maureen Rawse
"I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your company for all the professional help and advice during my claim. I would not hesitate to recommend you in the eventuality anyone I know needs legal advice."Ms A C