If you have had an accident and been injured in a shop, restaurant or coffee shop, we can help you make a claim for compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
If you’ve had an accident or been injured, please contact our expert team of personal injury lawyers for a no-obligation discussion.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside, outside in the car park, on a forecourt or uneven surface outside
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
- Falling down stairs or escalators due to poor lighting, broken hand rails or uneven steps
- Burns from scalding liquid
- Faulty machinery or fixtures e.g. defective hand driers or collapsing chairs
- Damaged teeth on foreign objects in food.
Get in touch today
Ask a question
"For Actons, ‘client care is always at the forefront of its work’."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"You have been so helpful and supportive and I sometimes think if I had gone to another solicitors firm they might not have gone as far as you have with the case. So I just want to say again thank you both ever so much for all your help I really do appreciate it."Ms R P, Leeds
"Practice head Gary Chadwick ‘will fight tenaciously for a good outcome for his client’. Tom Payne, who is noted for his ‘excellent attention to detail’ and the ‘vastly experienced’ Heidi Gleadhill are other names to note."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
Thank you very much for the service that Actons provided us with, I don't believe it could have been any more straight forward or hassle free.Susanne
"I used Actons solicitors when I had an accident, I was highly satisfied with the work on the case they did I was put at ease from start to finish, they explained everything that was going on and advised me what I had to do. I would definitely use them again if need be."Maureen Rawse