If you have had an accident and been injured in a shop, restaurant or coffee shop, we can help you make a claim for compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
If you’ve had an accident or been injured, please contact our expert team of personal injury lawyers for a no-obligation discussion.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside, outside in the car park, on a forecourt or uneven surface outside
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
- Falling down stairs or escalators due to poor lighting, broken hand rails or uneven steps
- Burns from scalding liquid
- Faulty machinery or fixtures e.g. defective hand driers or collapsing chairs
- Damaged teeth on foreign objects in food.
"For Actons, ‘client care is always at the forefront of its work’."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"Our profound thanks and appreciation to Mr Chadwick and the team at Actons Solicitors for your hard work and dedication in dealing with my sons case. I will always recommend the team to prospective users. Continue the fabulous work."A satisfied client
"I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your company for all the professional help and advice during my claim. I would not hesitate to recommend you in the eventuality anyone I know needs legal advice."Ms A C
"You have been so helpful and supportive and I sometimes think if I had gone to another solicitors firm they might not have gone as far as you have with the case. So I just want to say again thank you both ever so much for all your help I really do appreciate it."Ms R P, Leeds
"I would like to thank you wholeheartedly for the support, advice and guidance over this period. The knowledge that you were always contactable with sound and patient guidance has been a great comfort."Mr A B