If you have had an accident and been injured in a shop, restaurant or coffee shop, we can help you make a claim for compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
If you’ve had an accident or been injured, please contact our expert team of personal injury lawyers for a no-obligation discussion.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside, outside in the car park, on a forecourt or uneven surface outside
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
- Falling down stairs or escalators due to poor lighting, broken hand rails or uneven steps
- Burns from scalding liquid
- Faulty machinery or fixtures e.g. defective hand driers or collapsing chairs
- Damaged teeth on foreign objects in food.
Get in touch today
Ask a question
"Practice head Gary Chadwick ‘will fight tenaciously for a good outcome for his client’. Tom Payne, who is noted for his ‘excellent attention to detail’ and the ‘vastly experienced’ Heidi Gleadhill are other names to note."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your company for all the professional help and advice during my claim. I would not hesitate to recommend you in the eventuality anyone I know needs legal advice."Ms A C
"I used Actons solicitors when I had an accident, I was highly satisfied with the work on the case they did I was put at ease from start to finish, they explained everything that was going on and advised me what I had to do. I would definitely use them again if need be."Maureen Rawse
"I would like to thank you wholeheartedly for the support, advice and guidance over this period. The knowledge that you were always contactable with sound and patient guidance has been a great comfort."Mr A B
"For Actons, ‘client care is always at the forefront of its work’."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)