We can help you secure compensation following an accident at work. This is not only compensation for injuries, but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and private treatment costs.
We will work on a No Win, No Fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
If you’ve had an accident or been injured at work, please contact our expert team of personal injury lawyers for a no-obligation discussion.
- Defective machinery or work equipment
- Insufficient training
- The negligence of other employees
- Unsafe working practices
- Slipping on spillages or wet flooring
- Tripping over objects left lying around or on defective surfaces
- Falling from a height or objects falling on you
- Lifting or carrying heavy items
- Inadequate (or lack of any) personal protective equipment (often referred to as PPE) such as gloves, goggles, boots, ear defenders, helmets, masks, overalls, etc.
"I would like to thank you wholeheartedly for the support, advice and guidance over this period. The knowledge that you were always contactable with sound and patient guidance has been a great comfort."Mr A B
"My claim has been going on for 3 years but Heidi has been very supportive and informative throughout the whole process, Thank you so much to the team for making this happen!"Hetulkumar Vara
Thank you very much for the service that Actons provided us with, I don't believe it could have been any more straight forward or hassle free.Susanne
"You have been so helpful and supportive and I sometimes think if I had gone to another solicitors firm they might not have gone as far as you have with the case. So I just want to say again thank you both ever so much for all your help I really do appreciate it."Ms R P, Leeds
"I used Actons solicitors when I had an accident, I was highly satisfied with the work on the case they did I was put at ease from start to finish, they explained everything that was going on and advised me what I had to do. I would definitely use them again if need be."Maureen Rawse