If you have suffered injury as a result of hair treatments, we can help you secure compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and private treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
Hair treatments are varied and can go wrong in a great number of ways. The sort of injuries that we can help with include:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used where no patch test was done
- Hair damage caused by incorrectly used chemicals
- Hair damage caused by the wrong concentration of chemical bleaching, colouring, perming and straightening hair are too strong or left on for too long
- Burns caused by incorrectly administered laser treatment
- Skin tearing, burns, infection or other injuries caused by incorrectly performed waxing, hair removal or threading.
"My claim has been going on for 3 years but Heidi has been very supportive and informative throughout the whole process, Thank you so much to the team for making this happen!"Hetulkumar Vara
"I would like to thank you wholeheartedly for the support, advice and guidance over this period. The knowledge that you were always contactable with sound and patient guidance has been a great comfort."Mr A B
"Known for ‘not being afraid of taking on challenging cases’, the team is noted from its niche expertise in hair and beauty claims, claims involving children, dog attacks, and accidents involving horses, whilst maintaining a strong presence in general personal injury work including slips, trips and falls."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"I used Actons solicitors when I had an accident, I was highly satisfied with the work on the case they did I was put at ease from start to finish, they explained everything that was going on and advised me what I had to do. I would definitely use them again if need be."Maureen Rawse
"For Actons, ‘client care is always at the forefront of its work’."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)