If you have suffered injury as a result of hair treatments, we can help you secure compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and private treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
Hair treatments are varied and can go wrong in a great number of ways. The sort of injuries that we can help with include:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used where no patch test was done
- Hair damage caused by incorrectly used chemicals
- Hair damage caused by the wrong concentration of chemical bleaching, colouring, perming and straightening hair are too strong or left on for too long
- Burns caused by incorrectly administered laser treatment
- Skin tearing, burns, infection or other injuries caused by incorrectly performed waxing, hair removal or threading.
"For Actons, ‘client care is always at the forefront of its work’."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"Our profound thanks and appreciation to Mr Chadwick and the team at Actons Solicitors for your hard work and dedication in dealing with my sons case. I will always recommend the team to prospective users. Continue the fabulous work."A satisfied client
"Practice head Gary Chadwick ‘will fight tenaciously for a good outcome for his client’. Tom Payne, who is noted for his ‘excellent attention to detail’ and the ‘vastly experienced’ Heidi Gleadhill are other names to note."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)
"I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your company for all the professional help and advice during my claim. I would not hesitate to recommend you in the eventuality anyone I know needs legal advice."Ms A C
"Known for ‘not being afraid of taking on challenging cases’, the team is noted from its niche expertise in hair and beauty claims, claims involving children, dog attacks, and accidents involving horses, whilst maintaining a strong presence in general personal injury work including slips, trips and falls."The Legal 500 2018 (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence – Claimant)