If you have suffered injury as a result of hair treatments, we can help you secure compensation. This is not only compensation for injuries but also for any financial losses, such as lost earnings and private treatment costs.
We will work on a no win, no fee basis.
We are based in Nottingham city centre, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire.
We can arrange home or hospital visits where necessary.
Hair treatments are varied and can go wrong in a great number of ways. The sort of injuries that we can help with include:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used where no patch test was done
- Hair damage caused by incorrectly used chemicals
- Hair damage caused by the wrong concentration of chemical bleaching, colouring, perming and straightening hair are too strong or left on for too long
- Burns caused by incorrectly administered laser treatment
- Skin tearing, burns, infection or other injuries caused by incorrectly performed waxing, hair removal or threading.
"I would like to thank you wholeheartedly for the support, advice and guidance over this period. The knowledge that you were always contactable with sound and patient guidance has been a great comfort."Mr A B
"My claim has been going on for 3 years but Heidi has been very supportive and informative throughout the whole process, Thank you so much to the team for making this happen!"Hetulkumar Vara
Thank you very much for the service that Actons provided us with, I don't believe it could have been any more straight forward or hassle free.Susanne
"I used Actons solicitors when I had an accident, I was highly satisfied with the work on the case they did I was put at ease from start to finish, they explained everything that was going on and advised me what I had to do. I would definitely use them again if need be."Maureen Rawse
"You have been so helpful and supportive and I sometimes think if I had gone to another solicitors firm they might not have gone as far as you have with the case. So I just want to say again thank you both ever so much for all your help I really do appreciate it."Ms R P, Leeds