With an upturn in reported fraud, an increasing regulatory environment across sectors, and the prevalence of grievance and whistleblowing issues, organisations are coming under scrutiny.
Therefore, effective internal investigations are key to protecting your organisation.
Using a series of case studies, this practical course will look at an investigation start to finish, explaining legalities of disciplinary and grievance investigations and key unfair dismissal and discrimination risks.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with running or advising on employee investigations, whether HR, Legal, business owner or manager.
- Planning & scoping an investigation
- Identifying key witnesses
- Conducting interviews, including cognitive interview techniques
- Collating & reviewing the evidence
- Writing a clear, concise investigation report
- Presenting your investigation report
- Dealing with tricky issues, such as requests for anonymity, uncooperative witnesses & preserving evidence.