With extensive experience in defending Employment Tribunal claims for a wide range of organisations, we will share our expertise with the aim of helping you reduce the chances of claims being brought against your organisation.
We’ll also talk you through best practice for managing proceedings should they arise.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with dealing with or advising on Employment Tribunals claims, whether HR, Legal, business owner or manager.
- A guide to the employment tribunal process
- What to do when you receive a claim
- How to respond to a claim
- What your role is in the process
- Why you should be proactive during the process
- Tips to ensure you get the right, cost-effective result
- How to plan for avoiding potential future claims.
The Legal 500 2021: EmploymentActons advise on a wide range of employment and HR issues for owner-managed businesses and SMEs, as well as household name clients such as Iceland Foods and Bistrot Pierre. The team's key strengths include advising on Employment Tribunals, absence management and providing training. James Symons, who was promoted to director, is 'friendly, calm and incredibly knowledgeable'. Practice head Nic Elliott is an 'engaging partner' and maintains a strong 'rapport' with his clients.