The recruitment and dismissal of senior employees can be a tricky issue – expensive, time-consuming and has the potential for litigation.
At this interactive session, we’ll explain the legal framework and give practical guidance on how to manage the process. Through case studies, covering real-life transactions, we’ll bring the topic to life and provide delegates with an opportunity to put their training into practice!
Who should attend?
This session can be tailored for managers or business owners with little experience in this area, or HR professionals looking for guidance on more complex areas.
- Protecting your business during recruitment
- Pay, benefits and other incentives
- Dealing with underperformance
- Misconduct issues
- Dismissing a senior employee
- Avoiding potential unfair dismissal and discrimination claims
- Settlement agreements – top tips