Effective management of disciplinary and grievance issues is a key element of managing your workforce well.
Ensuring the process is legally compliant and that managers follow the correct process and take account of the key issues will minimise risk to your organisation
This session will guide delegates through these particular workforce-related issues and equip them with practical skills to deal with them effectively.
Who should attend?
Sessions can be tailored for managers or business owners or HR professionals looking for guidance on more complex areas.
- Carrying out good investigations
- Drafting investigation reports
- Handling disciplinary / grievance hearings
- Dealing with difficult individuals
- Drafting great outcome letters
- Other tricky issues and avoiding Tribunal claims